Bene-Bac Plus Pet Gel Supplement Syringe is formulated for pets that are experiencing changes in their diets or environments, and shocks such as:
- Birthing and nursing
- Newborns orphaned or weaning
Containing concentrated FOS and live, naturally occurring microorganisms (7 common, fat-encapsulated microorganisms found in intestinal tract of small mammals), Bene-Bac Plus Pet Gel Supplement Syringe has a guaranteed 20 million colony-forming units (CFU) of viable bacteria per gram.
How Bene-Bac Plus Pet Gel Supplement Syringe works:
- Mammals are born without bacteria in their GI tracts and inoculation typically occurs through nursing. If your pet is bottle fed from birth, Bene-Bac Plus Pet Gel Supplement Syringe will help to speed bacteria growth.
- Pets lose essential bacteria with diarrhea, and Bene-Bac Plus Pet Gel Supplement Syringe aids with reinoculation that would accelerate the recovery process.
- The pH of your pet’s GI tract fluctuates with stress that occurs along with shocks to the body, environment or diets, and Bene-Bac Plus Pet Gel Supplement Syringe aids in re-establishing the correct gut pH.
- When your pet is currently on antibiotics, the good bacteria is destroyed along with the bad ones, and Bene-Bac Plus Pet Gel Supplement Syringe replenishes it. (Do not feed together with antibiotics to avoid overdose)
Bene-Bac Plus Pet Gel Supplement Syringe can also be taken as a weekly supplement, and is suitable for a wide range of pets and animals such as dogs, cats, hamsters, rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets, birds, reptiles, equines, and other livestock such as goats, sheep, cattle, and swine.
Sunflower oil, silicon dioxide, sucrose, fructooligosaccharide, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus fermentum fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, artificial color.
Guaranteed Total Live Bacteria: 20 million colony forming units (CFU) per gram.
(Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Pediococcus acidilactici).
Moisture max 2.5%
Dogs, cats, hamsters, rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets, birds, reptiles, equines, and other livestock such as goats, sheep, cattle, and swine.
Newborns: 1/4 to 1/2 gram at birth; 1/2 gram on day 3, 5 and 7 and at weaning.
Hand Fed Orphans: increase to 1/2 to 1 gram on days 7, 14 and introduction to solid food.
Post Weaning and Older: 1 gram up to 10 lbs. body weight.
One additional gram for each 10 lbs. body weight up to 50 lbs.
Use gel 2 times, 3 days apart. Place in mouth or mix with food.
Country Of Origin
Made in USA.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Not for human consumption.