Last Updated: June 2020
Collection of Data
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, fill out a form, participate in a giveaway, survey, review, contest or promotion, make a purchase, apply for a job or upload your resume, communicate with us via online chats or via third party social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, contact number, credit card and other payment information, age, location, your pet’s information (name, breed, date of birth, gender, etc.) and any other information you choose to provide.
Other Data We Collect
When you access or use our Services or transact business with us, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Transactional Information: When you make a purchase or return, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details, purchase price, and date and location of the transaction.
- Log Information: We collect information related to your access to and use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, app version, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Visual Information: We utilize cameras in our stores for security purposes to protect you and your furkids, and to measure and observe customer traffic patterns to improve our stores and services. Photographs may be taken during events, roadshows, and campaigns in partnership or associated with 2FUR7 P.E.T Store.
- Location Information: We may derive the approximate location of your device from your IP address. In accordance with your device permissions, we may also collect information about the precise location of your device.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We (and our service providers) use different technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as "pixel tags" or "clear GIFs") are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to deliver the products and services you request and customize your lovely experience with us.
- We use it to verify your identity, process and execute delivery orders, facilitate membership, shopping experience, checkout experience, handle your enquiries, complains or suggestions with us. Or any other purposes associated with the services, products or goods sold by us.
We also use in-store cameras for security purposes and for operational purposes such as measuring and observing customer traffic patterns.
- To Provide, maintain and improve our products and services;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and protect the rights, staff and property of the company and others;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- For limited, internal and operational use, such as to enable our website to function;
- Perform services on behalf of us or service provider, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing financing, providing advertising or marketing services, or conducting analytic services;
- Undertake internal research for technological development and demonstration;
- Undertake activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that we own, manufacture, or control, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by, us;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and to respond to your comments, questions, and customer service requests;
- Communicate with you about products, services, and events offered by PetSmart and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you.
- Personalize your online experience and the advertisements you see when you use the Services or third-party platforms based on your preferences, interests, and browsing and purchasing behaviour;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Evaluate your application and qualifications for employment with us; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
We may share information as follows:
- With vendors, service providers, and consultants that perform services for us, including e-mail and mobile marketing, analytics, web hosting, call centre services, payment processing, coupon delivery, and data enhancement;
- With the public, if you post information online and elect to make it available to the public, such as by writing a product review on our website, or any other page under the company such as social media;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (May include and not limited to the following organisations; Monetary Authority of Singapore, Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority, Singapore Police Force, Personal Data Protection Commission, Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore, Ministry of Health, Singapore Customs, National Parks Singapore)
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe you have violated the law, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of 2FUR7 P.E.T Store or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among 2FUR7 P.E.T Store and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction which will bound to comply with PDPA’s advisories.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features and Third-Party Privacy Policies
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook "Like" button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. Your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit their privacy policies.
Data Retention, Security and Cookies
We store the information we collect about you and your pet(s) for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it, or for other legitimate business purposes, including to meet our legal, regulatory, or other compliance obligations.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your personal information. However, no e-commerce solution or website is completely secure. You are also responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information, such as using strong passwords and using different passwords across your important online accounts. We will never request your password or credit card information through email, online chats, social media or any other possibilities.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. The Help or similar function of your browser should contain instructions to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may update and correct certain account information you provide to us at any time by logging into your account. For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org