Washbar Original Soap For Dogs
WashBar's Original WashBar Soap for Dogs is an all-natural soap bar that is made in New Zealand, specifically produced to look after the skin and coat of your dogs.
The soap is made ideal for all dogs, cleaning them and leaving them smelling fresh and lemony at the same.
All of WashBar's active ingredients are natural with anti-allergenic, anti-inflammatory and insecticidal properties.
The soap is designed to treat skin disorders, repel fleas and sooth sensitive skin and giving your dog a natural shine to its coat.
WashBar uses only organic, vegan and cruelty-free ingredients, hence making it suitable for sensitive, irritated or itchy skin.
No synthetic nasties like parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances or colours are used in the production of WashBar products.
To make a difference for planet earth, the soap bars are naked. That’s because WashBar is philosophically opposed to unnecessary packaging.
(1) It neutralises pests ― The use of neutralises and repels pests such as fleas, ticks and mites.
(2) It provides an natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory action ― has been used for treating skin disorders due to its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory action.
(3) It serves as an anti-infectious, antiseptic and insect repellent function ― The addition of is known for its anti-infectious, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory,antiseptic and insect repellent properties. It also has mild sedative properties which can relieve anxiety, nervous tension and stress.
(4) It has a clean and fresh smell ― A nice and long-lasting leaving your dog smelling really fresh and clean after a bath.
(5) It makes skin and coat feel soft and luscious ― The use of will give your dog a radiant, healthy skin with soft, velvety coat.
Sustainable Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Neem Oil (active ingredient), 100% Pure Lemon Scented Tea Tree Essential Oil (active ingredient), Manuka Pure Essential Oil, Neem Leaf (active ingredient), Titanium Dioxide.
Wet your dog thoroughly and either rub the soap directly onto their coat or lather up into a sponge and rub in.
Work the soap in with a good massage ― being washed should be enjoyable.
Rinse off thoroughly with clean water.
* As with any soap, please keep out of eyes.