Ruffwear Grip Trex™ All-Terrain Dog Boots
The Grip Trex™ dog boots set the standard in paw wear for dogs who hike, bike, run, or explore the great outdoors with their humans.
These high-performance boots feature a rugged and resilient Ruffwear-designed Vibram outsole that provides exceptional traction on varied terrain. Breathable mesh upper provides ventilation and keeps dirt and debris out. Closure system combines hook-and-loop with hardware, cinching around the narrowest part of the dog’s leg to provide a secure fit.
Set of TWO boots. Many dogs have wider front paws than rear paws. We offer our boots in sets of two so you can order the appropriate sizes for a good fit on both the front and rear paws.
- PAW PROTECTION from hot tarmac and extreme environments
- BREATHABLE tightly woven air mesh upper also keeps dirt and debris out
- RUGGED LUG DESIGN with Vibram® non-marking outsole provides flexibility and traction on varied terrain
- CINCH CLOSURE reliable, intuitive hook-and-loop system
- EASY ON/OFF with gusset design that provides a wide opening
- REFLECTIVE accents for low-light visibility
- Set of 2
- Upper: 100% polyester
- Outsole: Vibram® non-marking rubber
- Toe: No-sew TPU
- Lining: Synthetic pigskin
- Closure: YKK hydrophobic hook-and-loop
- Made in Vietnam
- Secure fasteners
- Wash in cold water, gentle cycle
- Mild detergent
- Air dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean